Silky Paw Standards
- We only breed dogs that exhibit the best characteristics of each breed, taking care to provide the best likelihood of improving the breed. Each of our dogs are AKC Registered!
- All our dogs are Health Tested prior to their first breeding, taking care never to breed before being properly mature.
- All puppies are reared in an atmosphere of love, gentleness, and affection, making sure they are handled every day for proper socialization.
- All our puppies will have been Vet checked and have been given their first set of vaccinations prior to leaving for their new owner’s home.
- All our puppies will have been micro-chipped for proper identification.
- Silky Paws Kennels will verify, to the best of our ability, that the new owners are responsible and will provide a loving, safe home for the puppy.
- Silky Paws Kennels will provide specific instructions to new owners regarding feeding, health care, vaccinations, and any other information specific to that particular puppy.
- We will be available for on-going instruction to buyers needing or desiring further support or education.
- We sill protect the private and personal contact information of our new puppy owners.